Suggested steps for My PDX
- Open up your new map.
- Write your name and date range that you are using the map
- Fill in the color coded key for your transportation types.
- Draw your paths. Use the colored marker that corresponds with your transportation color key
- Make notes about destinations, landmarks, and things of personal significance.
- Start reflecting on each type of transportation each day. Make a mark for each description word that relates to your transportation that day.
- Make a note each day of anything interesting that you experienced.
- After the seven day period, return the completed map to me for documentation.
- At some point we will make arrangements for a photo session and I will take a portrait of each participant in the project.
*If you post about the project to social media, use the hash tag #mypdx